Allegheny County DHS Information
Allegheny County DHS COVID-19 Response Laptop Request Form (April 24, 2020)
Allegheny County Food Access FAQs (April 24, 2020)
Supply Request Form: Global Links COVID-19 Southwest PA Request for Materials (April 22, 2020)
- DHS is now partnering with Global Links for supply requests. Keep in mind that the global supply chain is disrupted for all PPE, so quantities are limited. Available supplies include:
- Disposable facemasks (NOT N95 respirator masks)
- Emergency facemasks (reusable, not intended for clinical use)
- Full-face shields
- Incontinence supplies
To submit a request, use Global Links’ online ordering form.
- Please limit requests to no more than what is needed for a two-week period.
- The form requests specific information about how the PPE will be used, such as # of clinical staff, # of clients seen daily, # of clients living in your facility and plans for appropriate use of the PPE.
- After submission, Global Links will contact you within 1-2 days for confirmation.
- DHS will help prioritize supply requests and will step in if supplies are needed that Global Links cannot source.
- Delivery of approved requests will occur 3-5 days after confirmation.
- All deliveries should be contactless.
- Deliveries must be made to a dock or curbside. Drivers cannot enter a building or facility.
- Drivers are expected to wear PPE while delivering materials and to practice social distancing (maintaining at least 6′ of distance from another person).
- Signature on the Global Links delivery order is only required for the driver, not from the receiving organization.
Other Helpful Resources
School Lunch Programs
Grab and Go lunch procedures vary by School District and may change over time. Please use the links and/or contact information below to get more detailed information.
- Allegheny Valley – Students must register at email@example.com or call 724-274-2118.
- Bethel Park
- Chartiers Valley
- Deer Lakes
- East Allegheny
- Elizabeth Forward
- Keystone Oaks
- Mt. Lebanon
- North Allegheny
- North Hills
- Pittsburgh Public
- Plum Borough
- Quaker Valley
- Shaler – Contact: Sue Cook firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Allegheny
- South Fayette
- South Park
- Steel Valley
- West Allegheny – Contact: Jackie Poolson at email@example.com or 724-695-5254
- West Jefferson
- Woodland Hills